Friday, 18 January 2013

Quick Takes 4 (I think)


~*1*~
I was dismissed from work on Monday following the random crap of that week, but oh well. I'm already sorting stuff out to get me back into work...

~*2*~
I went to brownies on Tuesday, which was good fun, we are doing two badges this term which is interesting and so we are starting to do bits and pieces towards them which are very fun =)
I then came home and had a good laugh with friends to play D&D which was a good laugh.. 

~*3*~
I spent most of Wednesday looking for jobs and getting in touch with agencies to actually get a new job, which seemed to be going well, I've got two interviews next week so fingers crossed for them... 

~*4*~
Thursday or yesterday.. lol I had a GPs appointment first thing in the morning, we discussed various things, I am being referred to a course to help with hopefully getting some weight loss on the go as it is rather frustrating to be eating healthily, doing exercise and not loosing any weight, so hopefully this will help.. Also got my anti depressants reduced which is good news =) 
I then spent the afternoon with some good friends and their neice, which was nice and a change from being inside all the time..

~*5*~
Today... it has started to snow... and this has been very very snowy... Hubby is home from work.. granted he's half doing his marking but in his words 'keeps being distracted by me' apparently... lol   
The snow was so heavy at one point that we couldn't see the block of flats across from us..

~*6*~
However I have spent the day sorting stuff out. I have enrolled on my Booking Keeping Course which starts next week. I have sorted out my first volunteering session at the nursery next week as well. I also have the Brownies christmas meal.. hehe

~*7*~
Not a lot else to say. So I leave you with a snowy picture from the window...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment