Friday, 25 January 2013

quick take 5

 

~*1*~
I've had several interviews this week and they have gone very well.. I now have a new job and start it on the 1st of February. It's at the amazing and wonderful place and I can't wait to actually start..

~*2*~
I've started doing volunteering at the nursery and I'm thoroughly enjoying it... I got covered in sand and paint today and it was fun. We played various games and we had a lot of time reading different books.

~*3*~
I've also started my accounting course. I'm finding it very interesting and am looking forward to doing more towards it...

~*4*~
It is only 8 weeks (I think) until we get to go off to the Dominican Republic for our honeymoon.. It's going to be good fun and a hopefully warmer than it is here in the uk at the moment (granted not that it's that cold here at the moment compared to some places)

~*5*~
I'm off to see Phantom of the Opera tomorrow with my mum, which should indeed be a good and I'm looking forward to it, and I think my mum is.. (not sure though)

~*6*~
We went to yet another information evening on monday, and this time we both came away feeling a lot more positive and actually willing to get the invite for the home visit faster so that we could start with them, they seem like such a good team despite their small size.. hopefully it'll mean good things when it actually happens.

~*7*~
I haven't actually done any of my patchwork this week, which has been rather annoying, I seem to find myself having loads of things to do early in the morning by which point when I get home I just sort of crash and watched random tv..  

No comments:

Post a Comment