I have a probationary meeting on Monday... To discuss if I'm the right person for the job, but also if they want to continue to employ me... All because of some foolish mistake and having D&V, needless to say it does suck some what and when given the option to come home this morning after receiving it I did.. I am however still pondering with going in tomorrow.. However apparently that is also up to me...
There is a open evening at one of the local colleges for adult courses and I'm tempted to go along, if only because I may have a clearer head afterwards and I might know where I am going to go..
I feel horrendous, it's as if the world I know is slipping out from underneath my feet but at the same time I'm looking forward to where my feet will eventually land. There are many different things that I have looked into; childcare, accountancy, secretarial work and possibly even teaching assistant type work... I guess I need to decide where my feet are going to land now because I don't think nursing is where they want to be... well not unless something within forensic comes knocking on my door...
Hi! Your comment disappeared for some reason over on my blog! Thanks for popping by and introducing yourself!
ReplyDelete