Monday, 7 January 2013

today... just...

Today today today...

What has it had in store and what have I made of it?

I had my interview of the nursery and they seemed more then happy to have me as a volunteer to help out, so once my CRB clears for them I shall be able to put in some time there.
 
I then wandered into town and had a look around a few shops, I brought myself a new pair of boots, sort of ankle boots, they were in the sale and a top which looked pretty. I also brought myself a new camera, a FujiFilm FinePix F660EXR, it's a point and click but an advance one, so it's got some of the settings of a bridge camera but the size and functionality of a normal digital camera, it seemed like a good idea, as the bridge cameras are quite bulky and for the settings on them I wouldn't use most of them, where as I'm looking forward to trying all the different settings on my new one. I've also brought a memory card and a case and a case for Hubby's Galaxy tab2. 

I had my eyebrows threaded while I was in town, and oh my, the things that we woman do for our men.. but also to look good. At least it is done now..  The rest of the day I have so far spent it sat on my arse, filling out forms and sorting payments out... I'm now watching the Stephen Kings Bag of Bones thing that was on the other day... so far it's actually pretty interesting...

Anyway that'll do, I'm sure once I've got my camera up and running I'll put up some of my starting photographs and you can all go oh god no at how bad they are... 

1 comment:

  1. They're just boring black ankle boots, but I was just amazed that I found some that fitted... So if you really want a photo I can take one...

    ReplyDelete